The Best Home Beauty Technologies for 2018
It’s hard to single out any aspect of life that has not been touched by technology. Despite the many trends in our world, we will be looking at home beauty technologies that are bound to shape our world in 2018.
5 Cool Home Beauty products
We are not just about any type of home beauty products hence our focus are the technologically-inclined ones:
- Perfect Corp’s YouCam Makeup App: This is no ordinary app. When you have Artificial Intelligence and Augmented Reality in one piece then you should know what a master-piece such would be. The primary objective of this is to help you create a perfect makeup using the assistive technology.
- HiMirror Mini: This is billed to hit the market sometime around the summer in 2018. The mirror which can connect with the internet is also integrated with an Amazon’s Alexia (virtual) assistant. This is designed to analyze the skin and reveal whatever spots or wrinkles that are present. Getting a beautiful skin – one without blemish- is surely becoming easy by the day.
- Foreo UFO: You do not have to go out of the home to get a spa-like treatment on your face. With this product, you have the right technologies – cryotherapy, thermotherapy, T-sonic pulsations and LED light therapy – that will help you actualize a gorgeous facial tone.
- Romy Figure: Here is a formulator which has been equipped with a technology that allows you to make creams and serums that suit skin type. The virtual beauty assistant is designed to understand ‘the language of your skin’.
- Tria Hair Removal Laser 4X: Using advanced laser technology, this helps to efficiently remove hair from the body, and it has been found to be very helpful; most of Tria 4X reviews you will come across relate a feeling of satisfaction.
Time and space will not permit me the opportunity to go beyond this point but there is no denying the fact that the products highlighted above are just a fraction of high-tech beauty products worth having in the home.